Wednesday, November 9, 2022

 I am cooking supper this evening.  Roast, mashed potatoes, gravy, fried okra, and tabouli.   I haven’t cooked a meal in a year, so we will see if I still have the touch.

Becky has gone to Italy...so I am going to feed Craig.  David and Jennifer as well...and of course, Steven and my friend Jeanette.  She is coming over early to help me get it on the table.  They will all want  me to take some of Kathy’s rolls out of the freezer...we’ll see.  I’m not sure I want to share those!!!  

I went to the grocery store to pick up a couple of things....I hadn’t been in a long time.  The prices have more than doubled.  And shelves were empty.  Some things are no longer there. 

Money doesn’t go as far as it did a month ago.  People are going to be eating a lot of potatoes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment