Monday, November 7, 2022

I spent all morning at the AT&T store.  I gave up trying to talk to someone on the phone who reads from a card and talks and talks and talks and never answers the question you have asked them.  And when they answer you, it has nothing to do with  what you are asking.

My neighbor Jeanine across the street even took my bill and tried to negotiate with them....no luck.  Me-thinks they are a monopoly and don’t really have to deal with us anymore.

Anyway, the lady at the store got $18 off the bill, and then got another $40 off as well.  That’s almost $700 a year.  She didn’t know why they were billing me so much, and neither of us could figure out anything the people on the phone were telling us.  I guess I will find out what they did when the next bill comes.  I kept saying to the person on the phone, “Please...will you stop talking and listen for a minute...You are saying things that don’t have anything to do with what we are asking.  The lady at the AT&T store was frustrated with them as well.  I’m going to spend the rest of the day in peace and calm.

No comments:

Post a Comment