Friday, November 11, 2022

Yesterday, I took my meds, only to find out that the pharmacy got the order wrong, which I didn’t know until later.  I don’t even look at it, but one of my friends was here and noticed it.  Thank God for friends.  

As a result, Jeanine..who usually helps me with that, didn’t come over to help me.  We may wonder sometimes why things go wrong.  But if the order had been right, Jeanine would have helped me, and she tested positive for Covid later that day.  And I didn’t get exposed.  Sometimes things go wrong for a reason??

Squig is holding on.  He is eating whatever he wants.  No more special diet.  No point in trying to extend his days by feeding him something he doesn’t want.  He is happier.  And he has quit throwing up.  He spends a lot of time in my lap.  We are growing old together.


No comments:

Post a Comment