Wednesday, December 7, 2022

Here’s my advice for the day.  If you have a craving for lobster, don’t buy one of those packs of frozen packs of claws.  I succumbed, and when I tried to break them open, I found out why they were so cheap.  It took a hammer.  I had to go outside in the cold and crack them on concrete!

Carolyn had bought me some lobster thing-a-ma-jigs you break them open with years ago because she knew how addicted to lobster I was. (The guys used to take night flight time--which they had to get so many hours in--to fly to Maine and come back with the plane hold full of lobster)  But the lobster clamps couldn’t touch the shells they were so hard.

And when I finally got the meat soaked in butter, they were awful.  I threw it out.  And I never, never throw food out.  So, hearing all that, I’ve saved all of you from trying lobster that way.  Go to Red Lobster if you first hock your jewelry.

No comments:

Post a Comment