Wednesday, December 21, 2022

 This is post 2530.  I don’t really believe that is possible, but when I multiply it out from nine years ago, I guess it is.  I wonder if I have used up all the words God has allowed me for a lifetime?

I might as well say it...I am not doing very well.  So I am not going anywhere, doing anything, or anything else.  I have someone coming in everyday to get me started.  That said, I will try to continue to bore you with the details of “nothing.”

God bless you.  I’ll keep keeping on if you will too.  In the last few days I have heard from dozens and dozens of you. Thanks.  I am better...and getting better.  I just have to figure out what I can eat and what I absolutely can’t.  I found out today that I can tolerate almond milk so that is a plus. I had never tried it.  

This year is evaporating, I’m still thinking in terms of January 2020 when all the crazy started.  I can’t seem to keep up.

No comments:

Post a Comment