Monday, December 5, 2022

Monday.  What will I do this week?  I would never have asked myself that question ten or twenty years ago.  Maybe instead of “what will,” I should think “what can” I do this week!  The options are getting fewer and fewer.

Sunday, my class taught me that instead of trying to lift the big black bag out of the trash, I should turn the container on its side and pull the bag out.  Duh!!!  Why don’t I think of these things.  We do what we’ve always done without thinking about it until we can’t do it any more.

Like I’ve said in the past...all the people who have found easier ways to do things at this age have gone on to glory.  I’m learning.  I know I can’t lift a trash bag up and out of the container anymore.  Jeanine, my friend across the street will get the trash to the street.  She doesn’t have much and so she brings hers over and we just use one trash container.  One step at a time I’m learning stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment