Wednesday, December 14, 2022

Purpose.  That’s what I’ve been praying for.  I don’t have to feed Squig, or let him out now...so after I do the crossword, what do I do next?  I would not have ever imagined such a thought back in my thirties!!  But now, I don’t have a job, I don’t clean my own house, don’t have children...what do you do when you don’t have anything particular to do?

Well.  I have prayed for direction and yesterday I got a jolt of energy about a stack, (five or six stacks) of paper on my dinette table that I have been avoiding for a year (years).  I started sorting it yesterday, and today, I am putting paper into files.  So I can find what I want when I want it.  Which I haven’t been able to do for at least five years...since I moved here (across the street from where I lived when I moved here.)  I don’t know if you remember that story.  I had a steep driveway.  This house has a flat driveway.  I probably saved my life a dozen times trying to go to the mailbox.  Just by moving across the street.  I gave up three baths and three car garage  for two baths and two car garage.  And it’s still too big.  But in Edmond, that’s the way it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment