Thursday, January 5, 2023

All of you are being so patient with me.  I just haven’t been able to think about anything but which pill to take next.  But I am through with the antibiotics, I feel like I’m going to live.  I’m slowly...putting things back on my to-do list.  Things like blogging.

I have spent hours on lists of what I can eat now, and what I can’t.  Luckily it isn’t going to be too hard for me.  (Kathy, they have taken me off white bread...that’s the hardest one.  Your rolls.)

My prayers have been in the “Ask and you shall receive,” category.  God is merciful!  I guess I still have a purpose.  If you are “out there” and feel discouraged, just know that God has a purpose for your life.

I haven’t taught my Bible class in over a month and the “girls” have taken the ball and run with it.  It makes me feel so joyful to see how far they have come in their Christian lives since I took the class six years ago.  They really don’t need me anymore.  That is very satisfying.   God supplies our every need.  That is so awesome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment