Tuesday, January 24, 2023

I got myself together and ran to fill the car up.  Ken said to always keep the tank full so water didn't condense in the tank.  I guess Jets are sensitive to that?  You wouldn't want to lose power in the air.  My brother Bill told me that all plane ejections harm you in one way or another.  Ken said that you could land it even if you had no gas or no wheels. I guess he knew; he did it for 21 years.  Dead stick landings.

I stopped to get bread, etc. When I got home at 8:45, it started to snow and already we are covered up.  Thank God for heat in the winter and air-conditioning in the summer.

The professional photographer came to take my picture yesterday.  That's the last thing the publisher wants.  I broke out in hives stressing about it.  I don't like to have my picture taken.  However, I went to bed 1000 pounds lighter.  That's the last thing on the list to do.  Done.  My favorite word.

No comments:

Post a Comment