Friday, January 27, 2023

 I couldn't post yesterday because my account was blocked.  First time in nine years.  Why?  Who knows.  They wanted a password.  I can't even remember what I ate for lunch yesterday much less a password from 9 years ago.  I'm still trying to figure out how computers make our life easier.

When I was raising children, I didn't make sandwiches.  I don't know why, maybe because my mom didn't--except for baloney.  Which is awful.  My brother Bill said the way to make a baloney sandwich was to spread the bread with mustard, slice tomatoes, lettuce and slap some cheese on it with onions and pickles--then slide the baloney out and throw it in the trash.

But now, I eat sandwiches every day.  Egg salad, chicken salad, tuna salad, BLT, or ham.  It beats cooking.  Every now and then I do cook a roast and make sandwiches from that. The only thing I will cook anymore is beans and cornbread.  And then, bean tortillas with all the fixings comes next.

No comments:

Post a Comment