Friday, January 1, 2021

It's a new year.  2020 will always be remembered in history as a disaster.  So many people died unnecessarily.

Yesterday, I did something to make my life easier.  I had Tony remove the water heater and put an instant water heater in.  The one I had was two and a half feet square, sticking out into the garage so that when I parked the car there was no way to get around it and get to the door in the house.

Whoever built the house and put it there was an idiot.  You had to back  the car up two feet out the garage door to be able to get to the door with your sacks of groceries.  It is the one thing that I didn't like about this house when I bought it, but thought I could live with it.

Nope.  I couldn't.  I've tried, because an instant heater is so expensive.

But somethings get harder as you get older and trying to squeeze between the front of the bumper on the car and the water heater with sacks in your hands became impossible to do.

The new one is 10 inches deep.  Which leaves me space to walk through.  No more squeezing, dropping things, and being frustrated.  Anything I can do to make things easier for myself is a win-win for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment