Thursday, September 22, 2022

I couldn’t get my blog to load this morning.  Called Craig, he came over, tapped the icon and bam!  It loaded.  It must be me?

Ann took me to lunch.  I forgot to eat breakfast because I was upset with the computer.  Which is rather frequent, but it is always my fault.  Something simple that I’m afraid to do if fear of crashing the entire thing.

Squig is better.  Praise God.  He is eating, holding it down, and somewhat animated.  I keep throwing money at the problem and it’s working.  I have nothing else to spend it on.

We get up in the night at 1:00 and let him out, so that problem no longer exists.  He has all of this old-age-dog-stuff figured out.

Jeanine--across the street--came over and went to war with AT&T for me.  I had given up.  They finally gave her the real number of dollars that I owed instead of what was on the latest bill.  It went up $49.00 in one month.  The bill was wrong.  But finding someone who speaks English is the hard part.  She is so good to help me when I reach the end of my patience.  It took hours over three days.

God plunked me on this street because he knew I would need Jeanine.  She checks on me every day and calls at night to remind me to turn on my porch lights. Thank God for such a good friend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment