Thursday, September 1, 2022

Once again, my bank account password is blocked.  It drives me nuts.  I grew up back in the days where you wrote a check.  No password.  And every time I try to change the password  myself, I block the entire system.  Which means I have to get someone to help me.

Not being able to do things myself is frustrating.  Someone will show me how to do it, but it doesn’t stick.  I forget it.  And when I write it down, I forget where I put it.   My suggestion:  don’t get old.

Craig is going to order the passenger side mirror today.  Lincoln said they would put it on.  I hope so.  Squig said he didn’t need the mirror.  Actually he said it blocks his vision out the window.

Connie (Pryor friend) mailed me a new Suducco book, with Ken-Ken, and other strange puzzles.  I’m learning new stuff.  My friends are the best. 

I changed lawn care people.  Why?  The one I had was raising crab grass in my back yard.  No matter how often I called them, I had crab grass everywhere.  And those little flat weeds that look like clover leaves and spread sideways until they have invaded every inch of grass.  We’ll see what another company wants to raise in my yard.  I would like to have burmuda or fescue.


No comments:

Post a Comment