Friday, September 23, 2022

It turned cold overnight!!  I broke out the humidifier when I realized that all of the allergies I was experiencing were due to dry air.  I can’t remember when it rained last.

Hopefully my yard man will come today and trim hedges.  And take all the suckers off the oak trees.  Everything looks ragged.  I’ve given all of my tools away so that I won’t be tempted to try and do work like that.  My mind says I can, but afterwards my body explains the truth to me.

I am going to take Jeanine to lunch.  Chinese.  She spent a lot of time fighting the good fight with AT&T for me.  It’s going to save me almost $40 a month.  We both love Chinese food and she is the only one I have to do that with.  I get tired of Mexican.

My class went to Chicken Express Tuesday because I wanted chicken liver.  It was ok, but too much oil and breading for me.  I like fried onions with it and they put gravy on the plate.  No.

It is Friday.  By Friday every week, I have run out of things to write about.  I am sure you can tell!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment