Monday, June 8, 2015

I guess you didn't leave me the week that I was moving and didn't write.  The blog shows unusual activity.  Super.  I love knowing you are out there.

Pat's husband Tom took me to Pryor and cleaned the garage.  I wish I could say it was done, but there are probably two more days of work left.  When I wasn't looking, he threw a bunch of stuff out.  That was good.  I couldn't do it.  So I tried not to watch him.  We stopped in Tulsa and my granddaughter, Beth, went through everything we had piled in the back of the pickup and took a ton of stuff.  She and Tony are newlyweds and need everything.  Good.  I don't need it.  And don't have time to deal with it.

I'm not going to get a garden in.  Makes me sad.  But the flower beds are in need of major attention.
That will keep me busy.

God intended for us to work.  When he gave the garden to Adam, he, "...took the man and put him into the garden of Eden to cultivate it and keep it." Gen. 2:15  I feel like I'm not doing the will of God if I don't plant tomatoes and okra.  I want something to cultivate and "keep."  I will build raised beds as soon as the house is put together.  That way I will be ready for next year.

I like to work.  I never work straight through a project, however.  I start something, sit and read, start something else etc..., and by the end of the day I have five or six projects going on.  I always go back to what I am working on.  I always finish what I start.  Just not all at once.  I told you once that I get the best and most work done when there is a project that I don't want to do.  I put it off by doing something else.  Procrastination works really well for me.

Proverbs 21:2 "Every man's way is  right in his own eyes, but the Lord weighs the hearts."  I think my heart is okay.






No comments:

Post a Comment