Friday, June 26, 2015

I usually write in the evening and post the next morning.  But today, I was back in the yard doing planting and digging and weeding at 6:3AM--and even though I had written, I forgot to publish it.  Sorry.  I found my draft when I started to write the next day's post.

I haven't found my system for doing things yet.  I spend a lot of time looking for things I have already put away.  It is starting to get easier, and make some sense.  But there are things I haven't found yet.

The senior adult pastor called and asked if I would like to teach.  Word gets out in a hurry.  I'm going to wait until I have visited all the classes and met some people before I jump in.

2 Timothy 2:15  "Study to show yourself approved unto God a workman that doesn't need to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth."

Approved unto God.  Maybe there is hope for me yet.  If I study, maybe He will approve of me.  I would like that.

I continue to be amazed at the lack of knowledge among church-going folk.  You would think that they would be the ones who were deeply informed.  But they seem to be divided into two different groups.  Those that dig, and those that diddle.   I guess that is why they need a teacher.

Actually, that's the way the world is.  Diggers and diddlers.



No comments:

Post a Comment