Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Well, it finally happened.  I had a meltdown.  AT&T is the most awful carrier.  I spent two hours on the phone. They dropped my calls--so you know the drill, I had to go back through the "punch 1, punch 2"..... rigamarole.  And then I got someone who was impossible to understand.  And then, and then, you know the deal.  I finally gave up out of frustration.  I have no internet.  I have to go to Becky's to post.

I will try to get internet service again tomorrow.

Whoever said it was going to be easy.  I am always amazed at the number of people who say that if there was a God that He wouldn't let anything bad happen to us.  I've never understood where they are coming from.  We are all born into the same world, and we all have to learn to deal with our individual problems.  I'm not dealing with AT&T very well right now.

And when I went through the "to go" line this morn to get pancakes and sausage, I got home with no sausage.  I paid for it, I just didn't get it.

But.  A good thing happened.  I found my Bible.  I found my check book.  I found the box with the lamps in it so I can see to read. Things are looking up.

Carolyn calls me every day.  She is such a good friend.  She knows I didn't want to move, don't want to be here and miss everyone back in Pryor.  But I am smiling.  And there are good things about it.  I have a lot of family here.  I will adjust.  I always have.

Matthew 14: 1  "Let not your heart be troubled...."  I get it.  I'm just having to keep reminding myself that God loves me and he won't give me anything more than I can bear.
,

No comments:

Post a Comment