Thursday, July 25, 2019

This weather has set records.  This week we had a coolest day ever recorded on that particular day in July.  59 degrees.  After the triple digit weather every day the week before, it was welcome.

I picked and fried my first mess of okra.  It finally got hot enough last week for it to grow. Okra is the only thing I know that loves the one-hundred degree heat.  It's drying the tomatoes up.  The peppers have wilted.

My cardiologist called yesterday.  He and the vascular surgeon had a conference and decided to do a dye test on me immediately.  Finally.  Maybe we'll find out what's going on.  It's been six weeks to find someone that wants to find out what's going on as much as I do.  

Bill and Janet are coming to stay a couple of days and go to the special exhibit of expressionist art at the museum here.  Degas, Monet, Van Gogh, Cezanne, among others.  That will be fun.  They got me a ticket.

I'm going to spend the rest of the day writing about landings on carriers.  Which means I'll spend 90% of the day researching and 10% writing.  I wish I had listened more when I had the opportunity.

But I didn't.




No comments:

Post a Comment