Thursday, August 1, 2019

I'm going to see "Hamilton" this week.  I want to find out what all the ta-da is about.  The only memorable stage production I've seen was "The Jersey Boys."  I think I'm not very "artsy."

"Cats" was strange.  But it has the "Memorable memory" song:  Memories. 

I loved the music of the Jersey Boys.  Later I found a rendition on facebook of the Navy ensemble singing the songs.   With a band.  In uniform.  I think they were better than the on-stage production. 

Today, they are ripping off shingles on my house.  The hail damage from the freak storm in March destroyed shingles, decking, storm drains, leaf guards, shed roof and decking and the wood fence.  It got it all.

There were so many damaged houses in Edmond that insurance companies sent reps in from all over the US to get the claims done.

And there were so many houses to repair that roofing crews have been working night and day all over town to get it done.  And still aren't finished.

Edmond has a permanent pinging sound now.  We've had it since March.  Day and nights, hammers pounding nails into shingles with nail-guns.  It's worse at night.  And they start at five in the mornings.

I had them wait till now because I wanted to be sure we didn't have another hail storm and have to do it all over again.

Stacy, Scott's wife is a State Farm Agent.  She said that Edmond is dead center of hail-storm-Oklahoma.  We're special.  I'd rather be special some other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment