Friday, May 22, 2020

It is amazing, but when you do the one thing you don't want to do and get it over and done with, there are a million things that you have been putting off that seem to be no big deal.  

I drug out all the boxes of framed pictures that I was going to deal with "some day" and cleaned out the closets, took the pictures out of the big cardboard boxes and arranged them on closet shelves (ten foot high shelves) where I could "see" them and deal with them.  

They have been sitting in boxes for one and a half years.  Since I moved across the street to my new house with the flat driveway. (Nobody believes I would buy a house because it had a flat driveway--but I did.)

It took forever.  But........it's done.  I even had a shelf left for empty frames and glass so that when I want to put a picture in a frame I don't have to dig around to find a frame.  Or not frame the picture--because it is too much trouble.

I went to Panera with Ann this morning and had coffee and a sweet roll.  My first venture into the outside world to eat in months.  Wonderful!!!

Then went to a garage sale and puttered.  Bought an ancient Chinese foot bath.  Huge tureen where you put goldfish, put your feet in the water and let the fish nibble on your toes.  A Chinese pedicure.

I really needed that--almost as much as a moose needs a hat-rack.

Now all I need is goldfish.


1 comment:

  1. Continuously i used to read smaller posts that as well clear their motive, and that is also happening with this article!
    friv300online by For18xxx

    ReplyDelete