Wednesday, December 16, 2020

My son in law, Craig--Becky's husband--is the only person in my family that thinks in sequence like I do.  Not that there is anything wrong with the way others in the family think, but I have always been able to communicate with him in the manner in which I like to process thoughts and ideas.

He is a Chemical engineer.  I am a mathematician.  It works well for communication.

So today, he took me to the lawyer to set up my affairs in a trust.  I had already put his name on everything I own.  I trust him implicitly, and have for years.  He is always there when I need someone.

But of course, the appointment was early, and I haven't got my morning crossword done--which upsets my daily sequence of events.

By now, I would usually get a text on the phone from Rebecca Perkins:  "You forgot to post," she would say.  She keeps me in line.  But I haven't heard from her and actually remembered on my own.

I have all of you friends who add to my life.  I am so blessed.  Everywhere I have a hole in my personality, one of you fills it up with kindness. 


No comments:

Post a Comment