Thursday, December 10, 2020

My Sunday class is meeting by phone--add a person call.  I like it better than Zoom.  We tried that and nobody liked it.

I don't know why the group phone call seems better, but it seems to be working.  Some members go to the church, dial (I'm a girl who used to dial the phone) everyone up and off we go.  I'm ready for this to be over, however.  I want warm bodies with smiling faces to teach!!

When you stay home everyday by yourself, you run out of things to talk about.  Amazing how some of us thought we were self-sufficient and have found out that we are actually social creatures.  Me.

They say I'll be first on the vaccine list after doctors and nurses, etc.  I don't see how the vaccine can be worse than the virus.  Bring it on.  

People say the trials were too short.  There were the same number in the trials, same three trial stages...they all just dropped everything else they were working on and expedited this vaccine.

I asked my brother (Dr. Swan) which one I should get.  He said get the first one I can--that's what he is going to do.  So if you are one of the ones who are  nervous about it, wait and see what happens to us.  We're in.








No comments:

Post a Comment