Monday, November 8, 2021

I had three things I had to do today, and I had them all done by ten in the morning.  Now...what do you do with the rest of the day?  I had my personal shopper (Ha! It is my friend Jeanette) get me a card organizer on Amazon, so I went to her house and got all my cards organized.  

I had been having to go through all of the cards every time I was looking for a particular card.  True to my disorganized nature about small things, they were all in one place stacked together.  Much like the paper that comes into the house.  Totally disorganized.

Paper is my downfall.  I throw most of the mail out--unopened.  The rest I lay on the floor next to my chair to deal with later, so there is always a rat’s nest next to my chair.  Since I have been having back problems, I have spent a lot of time in the chair surrounded by paper.

My intentions are good, but being a procrastinator hasn’t helped.  I do try to get the bills paid the minute they come in.  That’s about it.  I throw out the Oklahoma paper except for the crossword and puzzles.  No point in reading much that is in it.  It’s yesterday’s news.  However, sometimes there are local events and happenings that are interesting.  The sports section goes in the trash unopened.  I’m not an athlete, and if my children hadn’t been so involved in athletics, I wouldn’t have known anything about any type of thing like that.  I read.  I guess I would be considered a nerd.

No comments:

Post a Comment