Monday, November 1, 2021

 My sweet friend in Pryor, Amy Smith, writes notes of encouragement to people. (I think mostly older people?)  She has been sending me notes for years.  Her children have grown up--since I left Pryor and moved to Edmond.  One of the hopes that I have for all of my Pryor friends is that we will spend eternity together and I can catch up on all I have missed.

I was sick at my stomach all week and the only thing I could keep down was the hot yeast rolls that Kathy (in Pryor also) baked and sent me when Becky Bacon (also in Pryor) brought me when she came to see me a couple of weeks ago.  I froze them and break off one or two at a time.  I have been blessed with so many good people who are my friends.  I love them every one.

Some medicine my doctor gave me was what made me sick--but I was slow to figure that out.  Pain or nausea--I’ll take pain every time.  

My friend Rebecca Perkins is coming next week.  She is going to set me up with a publisher she knows.  What would we do without friends?  

My book is still in the works but printing has gummed up the works.  My frustration is in the stratosphere. 



No comments:

Post a Comment