Thursday, November 18, 2021

My friend Sally called this morning.  It made my day.  She is such an uplifting person.  By the time she hung up, I was laughing.

Becky brought me so much food this week, I won’t have to go out to eat for a month.  I divided it, wrapped portions and froze them.

As for going out to eat...Tuesdays are Kentucky Fried Chicken days.  When I got there, they were closed and I had to drive ten miles west to find another one because I had my mind set on fried chicken. And of course, on the way there, the light saying I needed gas flicked on.  Now, I am fifteen miles from the gas station and that’s when the suspension on my car went south.   I think I will give up on chicken for awhile.

Craig got an appointment for my car to be fixed next Tuesday and he said he will give me a car to drive while they are fixing it.

People.  They are the lights that brighten our days. And get us through the bad moments.  You need positive people in your life.  Avoid the ones who are negative and hurtful.  You will get enough of that by accident.

I got my fried chicken and the lady who handed it to me said, “God bless you!” 

No comments:

Post a Comment