Friday, March 4, 2022

 On Friday, I am always late posting because I set my alarm for 7:30, Ann picks me up at 8:00 for breakfast, and she likes to do the garage sales (and I like to go with her as long as she drives).  Then I get my hair done, get home in time to eat lunch, do the sudoku and crossword puzzle.  First things first.

My friend Rebecca Perkins lives in Dallas, and when I don’t post, she lets me know that I’ve slipped a cog and need to get busy typing.  But some days, I just can’t think of anything to write.  I lost a day this week and didn’t even know it.  I thought it was Wednesday and missed my Thursday appointment with my doctor.  It was four in the afternoon Thursday before I realized it wasn’t Wednesday.  Which means I missed teacher’s meeting on Wednesday night.  The doctor’s office wasn’t happy with me.

In my defense, there is no way to mark the days.  They run together.  I’m not going to school.  I'm not going to work.  Friends do my shopping most of the time.  I never liked to shop anyway.  But yesterday, as I was walking Squig, I saw a young girl in a house down the street--twenty five to thirty five years old (you can’t tell) and said I liked her side shaved hair cut.  She told her four children to watch the house and asked if she could walk around the block with me. Which she did!  You never know what a day will bring. I met a new neighbor.  That is a good thing.



No comments:

Post a Comment