Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Stanley Steamer is on their way.  It’s either that...or get new carpet.  Squig has started leaking.  I’ll try cleaning the carpet first...I also got doggie diapers.  We’ll see how this works out.  

Squig turns 14 this week, so I don’t expect him to get any better.  I’ve started timing myself as to how long I leave him alone before I get home to let him out.  His max seems to be three hours.

I expected to get a lot of feed back on my blog when I said that Sampson committed suicide.  Nope.  Maybe you never considered that was what happened?  Let me know what you think.

Sampson was chosen.  But...he failed God.  He had a problem with women that led him away from the path God had chosen for him.  He ended up blind, hopeless, and repentant.  And God heard his prayer to restore his strength so he could bring the walls of the building down.  

The men came to clean the carpet awhile ago.  I fed them brownies and Dr. Pepper.  They did a super job.  I’ll pay closer attention to Squig from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment