Thursday, March 10, 2022

Well, facebook is gone.  That’s okay.  I never posted anyway; I just answered when I thought appropriate.  Of course, no one wants to hear your opinion...most are deaf or misinterpret what you say.

My problem is that I would welcome an intellegent conversation on an issue.  Few know how to discuss.  They spout their “God given” truths.  I respect a few, very few, who don’t call people names as part of their positions---very few can do that.

High school debate is an awesome class for students.  You are assigned a position whether you like the issue or not--and you have to defend it with intelligence.  My friend Carolyn taught debate.  When I am trying to think something out, I call her and present both sides of the issue I am juggling.  Both sides of issues have points of truth or their wouldn’t be a debate! 

I’m glad those in Congress have decided to agree that we need to help with the situation in Ukraine.  I sure wouldn’t like to be making a decision on how to do that right now without further expanding war.

We are told to pray for our leaders, whether we like them or not.  Some of you like the current President.  Some of you like the last one.  Whatever, God says pray. 

No comments:

Post a Comment