Thursday, May 12, 2022

 If you remember anything that I have written, you are ahead of me.  I can’t remember.  Every time I start to blog, I ask myself, “Did I just write that last week?”   I guess the things I have in my head just rattle around and sometimes pop out.  But do I remember...no.  I forget most things like that as soon as I write it.

Sally called yesterday and said, “Where did all of this stuff come from?  Stuff that you wrote about--from the first chapter in Genesis?  How did you come up with these ideas and put all of this together?”

I have no idea.  I guess when we get curious about something, we find things we never saw before.  Sally has been bugging me about the Genesis paper for a long time, so I finally sent it to her. PDF.  She promised to put it in one of those thin, bendable notebooks so her grandson could stick it in his back pocket and take it back to college.  But at last notice, she said she has it spread out on her kitchen table and has a dictionary beside it so she can look up Pre-Cambrian words.  Good grief.

I told her that there aren’t very many people that even would want to read it.  It has too much scientific stuff in it.  The fact that she wants to read it means she gets an Emmy.  She must be curious, too.  I don’t care who reads it.  Or reproduces it for a friend.  Whatever.  They don’t have to agree with it, or like it.  But maybe it will cause them to think.

No comments:

Post a Comment