Monday, October 31, 2022

 HEADLINE!!!!    BANNER DAY!!!  KATHY DAVIDSON SENT ME ROLLS.  FIVE PANS OF ROLLS.  

Love is a pan of rolls.  A lot of pans of rolls is a lot of love.  Five pans of rolls is so over the top it is impossible to imagine how long it took her to do it.  For me.  Who would do that....!  Twenty four rolls in each pan.  I’m in heaven.

Thing is, I don’t deserve that kind of love.  Kathy just simply made a decision to love me years ago and keeps on loving.  It makes me so very aware that I need to do better--be better--love better.  You can’t order those kinds of friends from a Sears and Roebuck catalog.  They are gifts.  Kathy knows how much I love yeast bread and for at least twenty years has been the undeserved “Yeast” in my life.

God is good.  He blesses us with friends who really care.  Don’t send me roses; don’t send me chocolate.  And you don’t need to send me yeast rolls.  Kathy has that covered.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment