Tuesday, March 7, 2023

Carolyn told me she has answers to questions...but nobody asks the questions she has answers for.  I feel the same way.  I think that is called "Over the Hill?"

I'm still going through paper.  And I am making headway.  This morning I broke out a file that Ken kept--of dozens of things.  I have no idea if they are relevant or if I need to shred them, or keep them???  

That is when I call Craig.  He is a master-mind of minutia pertaining to things like that...and he always helps me.  I'm glad Becky married him into the family!!  He is the best member that I have when it comes to questions beyond my scope.

Jon called this morning to wish me a happy birthday.  I said, "My birthday is 20 days away."  He told me that he just saw his first red-bud blooming and that they always bloom on my birthday.  That's true, they do, but this year they are a little early.  One year, he called me in February.  He was living in Houston and they were blooming there.  I'm just glad he gets close!!!                  

No comments:

Post a Comment