Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Second hallelujah moment.  I decided that I would eat a full meal.  Something I hadn't done in three months.  I've been adding things to my diet--never knowing whether it would make me sick or not--one thing at a time.  

But yesterday, on the spur of the moment, I decided I would put some of them together that I knew I could eat because I had already tried them--broccoli, baked potato, a little butter, and some protein.

Next question...what protein?  The thing I've always loved was lobster.  Why not?  It was noon, a friend had just called and on the spur of the moment...Red Lobster!

I ate it all.  I will never take eating for granted again.  It is one of the God given joys of life.  I haven't had lobster in two years and may not eat it again for two more...but yesterday, it was awesome.  

No comments:

Post a Comment