Tuesday, March 28, 2023

I am still basking in the after-glow of my birthday party.  It was so much fun.  Friends are the most wonderful thing in life.  And all of my friends are at the very top of the friends list.  They are awesome.

The next day, Tony came and hung a door to separate my house into two sections.  The back  part is three bedrooms and a bath. My part is master bedroom, living dining room, family room and kitchen.  

It's kinda like a mother in law suite.  Tony said he could put in a small kitchen in the smallest bedroom if I want to.  Then it would be like a duplex.  I'll see if I want to do that.  Tony has already torn everything out of both of the houses I bought down here in Edmond and redone them for me.  God gave him the talent to do things  perfectly with building materials.  He is awesome.  I'm not moving again.  I swear.  I just need to have a place ready if I need a helper to move in and help take care of me.  Not yes.  I'm still a spring chicken.

No comments:

Post a Comment