Wednesday, March 29, 2023

The day begins with me reminding myself how many things I have to be thankful for.  Sometimes we let problems overwhelm us and don't think about how much worse some people have it.  We seem to dwell on what's wrong rather than what's right.

The Bible says, "In everything give thanks, for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you."  That is pretty personal. "You."   It says concerning you, not everyone else.  I also remind myself that it says "in everything," not "for everything."

All I have to do is turn on the news which is constantly blaring with what went wrong today and last week.  Tornados, murder, school shootings, etc.

I opened my Bible last night when I went to bed and started reading the Psalms.  It's almost like David the king could look into the future and read my mind.  Know what I need, what I think, what I need to change, what I need to thank God for.

No comments:

Post a Comment