Wednesday, March 8, 2023

I went to the Apple store and a helper showed me how to permanently set my font and size of type.  I wrote it down.  It is lying next to my chair.  That was four years ago.

Did I do it.  No.  Why?  Because I am so afraid of messing something up, I don't even try.  Pat says, "Mom, if you do something on your Mac-Air, you can undo it."  I'm sure she can, but I don't have any confidence in that at all.  So for thousands of blogs, every time I sit down to write, I set the font and size.  

One day, I will put that on my three things to do "tomorrow" list and get it done.  But for now, no.  I'll have this typed before I could fix the font.

I voted.  Do you remember when they told us beer would help the state.  Liquor in grocery stores, then, gambling. Our Schools would be the best in the nation!  Okies fell for those lies and we spend a fortune on the clean up.  But finally...we got one right.  How could anyone think that the entry level drug for most addicts could help children?  And "recreational?"  What ever happened to "Take me out to the Ball Game" for recreation?

No comments:

Post a Comment