Friday, July 17, 2020

My water bill was almost $200.00 for last month.  I about had a heart attact!  It was the sprinkler system.  I need to learn how to adjust it.  It's one of those fancy new ones that have a million choices.  Too hard to figure out.

I need "on, off," for 9 zones.  No more.  The more choices, the more confused I get.  But the number $200 for water got my attention.

And the air conditioner quit working right.  My guy said it was leaking freon.  $300.00 got my attention as well and that was just for the freon.

Summer is always expensive, but when I got the electric bill from the air conditioner running full speed for a week before the air guy got here, I decided maybe I needed to replace something?

Utilities were sky high this month.

I guess with everyone staying home from work, there are other people in the same shape I am.

Amazing how numbers give us a jolt.  Especially when it is in the pocket book.  And yesterday was the day the window cleaners came.  (Once a year)  That guy got stung by a nest of wasps on my bedroom window.  Another bill that comes once a year.

They all came at once.  I'm eating beans and cornbread for the rest of the month.  And fried okra.  My okra is producing!  One good thing in the middle of small disasters.


No comments:

Post a Comment