Thursday, October 28, 2021

  Still not feeling well.  I think I have a bug of some sort.  My two youngest grandchildren called at 7 this morning and woke me up.  They have to get up early to make it to school on time.  I had gone to bed the night before and couldn’t go to sleep before one.  Kids have been waking me up at every moment of the night for 65 years--wouldn’t have it any other way.

I’m in charge of getting the mail for my neighbor.  She is a couple of hours away taking care of her 95 yr. old mother-in-law.  Walking to the mailbox to get my junk mail is the most exciting thing I do every day.

What is the deal with these car warranty calls???!!!  I get four or five a day.  And the leading sentence is, “This is the last courtesy call we are going to give you.”  I wish I could get rid of the calls.  They come from all over the USA.  I block them but they don’t stay blocked.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment