Friday, April 1, 2022

 I thought RAID had killed the gnats...but today, there are four or five that seemed to have survived.  I hope that the principle of “Survival of the Fittest” doesn’t mean that I have promoted a super breed of these little devils.  I am currently killing them one by one by drowning them in poison.  I’m going to win.  The question is when.

Becky Bacon (Pryor) has been here since Wednesday.  It has been awesome.  She is such a good friend.  She brought me four huge pans of yeast rolls from Kathy.  “Somewhere in my youth or childhood, I must have done something good.”  I’m singing that.  Kathy always baked me rolls when I lived in Pryor and that hasn’t stopped her just because I moved.  God bless her!!  

Becky Bacon was laughing at me because because I had my hand in the pan of rolls grabbing one as she came in my front door.  Ahhhh....  The next two or three rolls made it to the microwave for a few seconds to warm them up.

Ann picked us up and we went to breakfast and to the street sales afterward.  What a fun day.

I’ll get my act together next week about blogging I hope.  Right now, I’m eating rolls with raspberry jam.  Heavenly.

No comments:

Post a Comment