Friday, April 29, 2022

Yesterday was awesome!!.  I was under no pressure to do anything, go anywhere, or talk to anyone.  Perfect restfulness.  I was talked out.

My friend Jeanette knows how talking for an hour on Sunday wears me out and when I leave the class, she tells everyone, “Thar’ she goes...”  I’m headed out with no small talk left to give--after teaching for an hour.

My azaleas are blooming.  So beautiful.  Jeaninne, (across the street) brought me an azalea from the Muskogee azalea festival eight years ago.  It has grown and is covered with blossoms.  If you haven’t been to the Muskogee festival...GO.  It is awesome. Zillions of azaleas.

Ann will be here in a few minutes to go to breakfast.  It is the only constant thing I do each week.  Fridays belong to Ann. We do the sales and buy nothing.

Squig feels so much better.  The medication has done wonders.  But he has a another new med he is going to take.  $65 a month. $90 for the special dog food.  $40 haircut.   I don’t eat as well as he does.  He can’t have hardly any fat due to pancreatitis on top of everything else.  And when you remove something from dog food...the price goes up for what you don’t get!!! Go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment