Tuesday, April 19, 2022

The bugs have won.  I called the exterminators and they will come tomorrow afternoon--and guarantee their work.  I am glad the war will be over.  I am not “Lord of the Flies.”  

I just want my spa bathroom and deep tub back.  I do not like the tub in the guest area.  I’ll probably replace the guest room tub.  I had already done everything else in that bath when I moved here. Granite, new sinks, toilet and natural stone floor.  I have no idea why I didn’t replace the tub in the guest area. To do it now I’m sure they will break the tile on the floor.  I’m watching money vanish.

Everything in my bath is new.  They tore the entire bathroom out and replaced everything four years ago before I moved in.  The drain flys moved in four weeks ago and nobody knows where they came from.  Warning:  call an exterminator.  You can’t get rid of them on your own.  Not a single person has been able to tell me how they got there.  The ladies clean the house every two weeks.  The plumbers I know and have talked to have never heard of them.  And say that if they were fruit flys they would be in the kitchen.  No.

Tomorrow, my life will return to normal.  Whatever that is.  I will fill my lovely tub to the brim with hot water and soak.  Ahhh.... 


No comments:

Post a Comment