Monday, March 15, 2021

Today, I’m going to get rid of a flashing light.  An oil light on my car that has been bugging me for over a month.   

I didn’t get worried very much, because I had three thousand miles to go before the sticker said I had to change the oil, but....

When the oil light is flashing, the gas indicator doesn’t.  And I always depend on the flashing gas reminder light.

When I finally looked at the arrow indicator, it was bottomed out! I barely made it to the station to get gas.  Tank holds 18 gallons, I bought 17.7 gallons.

So the oil light has to go because I really, really, really need to be able to see the flashing gas light!!

I’m taking it in today.  Ken always did this kind of stuff...I forget about it.  You don’t notice what you don’t notice until you have to notice it or get stuck on the side of the road with an empty gas tank.




No comments:

Post a Comment