Monday, March 1, 2021

 I must be falling apart!! I forgot to post Friday, and here it is late afternoon and I still haven’t got it done today.  But you friends who are still trying to encourage me to keep on keeping on...thank you.

You read my frustration about my Ken-ken puzzles----well,  Connie Carman and Jeanette Harder both presented me with books of those puzzles.  True friends.  I thank you from the bottom of my heart.  Carolyn Brown had kept me supplied with cut outs from her news paper which she cut out one each day, but having books with hundreds of puzzles is heaven on earth!!  Carolyn can take a break.

Jeanette gave me 5 by 5 puzzles, which are a challenge, and Connie gave me 6 by 6 which will stretch me.  I once tried a 7 by 7  and that was way over my head.  I am now happy.  When I get bored, I will have something to keep me busy.

My Bible class have all gotten their first shot and all but two have their second shot.  So week after next, we are going back to the classroom if everything goes well.  I am soooooo....ready.  We’ve been doing it by phone group, and it is really hard to teach looking at the face of a rectangular black phone.  I need some faces!!


No comments:

Post a Comment