Friday, September 24, 2021

I get my hair done on Fridays.  Breakfast with Ann, run around to garage sales, hair and home by noon.  It means that there is no time to do the crossword or puzzles in the morning, and I go into withdrawal.  But it also means I have something to do in the afternoon that is fun.  You can’t have it both ways.

Yesterday I pulled the last of the weeds in the front flower beds.  I pay later for bending over.  Time to mulch and be done for the year as far as gardening.  I made stew and used the last of the tomatoes. 

I thought 2020 vanished.  But 2021 has slipped through my fingers as well.  The days used to be shorter, but the years were longer.  Now, the years fly by and the days are long.

I took my car in to have the oil changed yesterday.  I do it at the Lincoln dealership because they wash it.  When I got the bill, they didn’t charge me for the oil.  I will have to call and straighten that out today.  Maybe they forgot to put oil in it???

The only thing I can count on any more is Jesus.  Everything else seems to be hit and miss.  The Lord never fails.  He is faithful.

No comments:

Post a Comment