Tuesday, September 21, 2021

My grandson just took a new job and needed to hone his pitch.  So I was his practice client.  He’s so good at what he does he almost sold me on the product...and he gets no commission!!!  He has one of those personalities that could sell ice to an Eskimo.  Calm, honest, and would tell you right off that you are someone who doesn’t need what he is selling.

 He has moved back to Edmond because most of his family are here.  Mom, dad, brother, sister-in-law and grandmother.  His wife is under contract for a few more months in Dallas, so they are back and forth every weekend until spring.  She has a job offer here, so all they need is a house.

And of course houses in Edmond are at an all time high.  I guess it is like that all over.  But buying more than you can handle right now with the interest rate so low is the same as buying a year from now when the rates go up--per the monthly payment.  No point in waiting for prices to come down if the rates go up.  Unless you are paying all cash.

I’ve never seen rates so low as they are lately--not in my lifetime.  I remember the 70’s when the rates were 18% for credit.

Real estate in heaven is free.  Be sure you have turned the management of your life accounts over to God.  Jesus has already paid for it.


No comments:

Post a Comment