Thursday, July 16, 2015

I called my brother (doctor) and asked him if he had ever heard of a person dripping tear drops out of their arm.  "What!?" he said.  "I don't think that is possible.  I've never heard of such a thing."

He has been a doctor for forty-five years.  "That is just crazy," he said.  "But if anyone is going to have some weird thing happen to them, it would be you."

I think God uses me as a test case for things.  Probably because I am tolerant.  It's been four days.  I don't see how it can heal since there is no blood to clot.  Just water.  Weird.

I finished pulling up the elm trees in the front flower bed yesterday and planted three hundred or so mondo-grass seedlings.  They will grow so tight and thick that the elm seeds won't be able to reach dirt next year.  That's my plan.  I hope it works.

The front yard is starting to look fantastic.  It is so late in the season for planting that I didn't know if anything would make it.  Everything is alive so far.  Makes me really happy.

There are some verses in the Psalms that I really like.  I memorized them long ago.  Psalm 1: 1-3  "Blessed is the man (person) (whose)....delight is in the law of the Lord;....he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that brings forth his fruit in his season;  his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he does shall prosper."

If you plant yourself by God's word, the living water will nourish you with life.  God's word is a lamp unto our feet and a light unto our path.

Plant something in the right place with the right soil and water it,  and it will grow.






No comments:

Post a Comment