Wednesday, July 29, 2015

I must be better, because I am very irritated and grouchy.  I want up and around, but when I get up, I can only make it to the nearest chair.  It is so humiliating, frustrating, dehumanizing.  See, I told you I must be getting better.  People say, "It must be depressing to have this happen over and over."  But no, it just makes me mad.  I feel like my body is betraying me.  I take good care of myself, so why would my body turn on me this way.   I do thank God that my mind is not what is the problem.  My mom died with Alzheimer's.  That's the disease that kills the family.  It's pretty horrible.

A friend called to agree with me about the John Wayne and Billings airports.  Nice to know I'm not just a scaredy cat.

Jon came over yesterday to help.  He changed the linens on my bed.  I can't get the fitted sheet over the corners anymore on a good day, but when I am down it is hopeless to try.  It was nice to go to bed on clean sheets.  He brought my three year old grandson, Brady.  He is at such a cute age.  Brady marched in and said, "I need to feed the fish."  And he did.  One pellet at a time.  Kept him busy.  Jon brings him to Becky's to swim in the pool and I pick him up to come over and stay with me when he dries off.  He has become an expert "fish-feeder."

I write this blog for you.  But right now I don't have much depth to spare.

I think of what Paul said: Romans 1:11-12 "For I long to see you, that I may impart unto you some spiritual gift, to the end that you may be established; That is, that I may be comforted together with you by the mutual faith of both you and me."

That is true.



 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment