Friday, May 31, 2019

Spent last night in two different emergency rooms.  So I didn't get to bed until 4:00 AM.  I will detail soon.  I'm alive and kicking.  But have to have a bunch of tests.  Bummer.  Too tired to write. 


Carotid artery.  Maybe it's an aneurism.  Nobody seems to be sure. CT scans seem to indicate that No--it isn't.  But it's something very similar.  Tests and more tests next week.  Which I don't have time for because I am teaching Bible School all week.

I do not like having my life interrupted by nonsense.  But this seems to be serious.  Oh, well.  

My only prayer was "Please God, let me finish this second book."  

Anything else would be gravy. 

The worst part was that since I didn't sleep for over 24 hours, I was too tired to go garage sale-ing with Ann.

The doctor said that my extremely high blood pressure was because I was frightened.  I told him that wasn't true because I don't, and didn't get frightened--which is true.  I am calm in a crisis.  I never did get excited.  Just tired.  He finally listened to me.

I want to keep my brain and my fingers so that I can type and think. 

God gets to decide what happens to me.  I just have a few requests.





No comments:

Post a Comment