Thursday, October 1, 2020

 After yesterday's blogging format foul up, I decided it was a sign for me to quit posting--after 2000 posts.

And today, ta-da!! It's okay again.  Or semi-okay.  The jury is still out.

Problem is....after 2000 posts, I've run out of words.  I've probably told you every story I know.

I find it difficult to imagine that it is October.  This is the fastest year I've ever lived.  You would think--with the fact I'm pretty much stuck in the house, the world outside has slowed down, I don't go out to eat as often, and I don't see people at church--that it would seem to have gone slow.

But that hasn't been the case for me.  I've written more every day on the book about my brother's China experience.  I've graduated to the stage 5 level of Sudoku--which stresses every brain cell in my head.  I've been finishing the Friday crossword most of the time--Friday's crossword is the one that has always been too hard for me.

You would think I would have watched more TV, but that hasn't been the case either.  This pandemic has been awful for most people.  Difficult.  I can only imagine what it is like for people who have children who can't go to school.  I don't know how they are managing.  God bless them.






No comments:

Post a Comment