Tuesday, October 13, 2020

 Today is one of those days.  You know what I'm talking about.  It's 9:45 in the morning and I can't seem to find the "will" to go get dressed.  And to make it worse, I looked at Facebook--which is always a mistake.

I'm a fixer.  And Facebook needs fixing.  This morning's posts included every rude, cruel, and untrue piece of information that a person could possibly imagine.  Every word about a woman seemed to be a denigration of the way she looked.  Which meant she was a bad person.

Attacking people.  Making fun of people.  Telling lies about people.  Judging them by outdated, distorted, and mean comments.

This election has produced the worst in people.  I have yet to see anyone discuss an issue with any sense of knowledge on the subject.

People just rave and rant.

What has happened to us as a people?

I will be glad when this election is over and I can pray for our leaders--whoever they are.  We need to spend more time praying instead of yelling and pointing fingers.  God says to pray for our leaders of government whoever they are.  They certainly do--and will--need our prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment