Thursday, October 22, 2020

I absolutely detest it when some strange thing appears on my computer.  I have no idea what to do.  I usually call Becky and she fixes it.  But then, it sometimes leads to new problems.  And I always find out what they are after she leaves.

Today, I found out that the problem--the one that occurred after the first problem was fixed--was that I can't get into my Libby library account.  I can't use the search engine to find out what I want to read next.

Pat will help me tomorrow with that.  She will have to set that library account up again.

I can't back up and erase on my Word Program.  I'll have her fix my short-cut commands as well.

I have two brilliant daughters who take pity on me.

Craig met with me yesterday to consult with a lawyer.  I'm thinking about  how "checking into heaven" can be made easier for my children.  He has graciously consented to manage everything.  He is such a good person.  He also changes my refrigerator filter and my heater fan filters.  That's the kind of son-in-law everyone needs.  Not only smart, but handy as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment